Experiment Gift kit for age below 14 years (Class 5th to 8th)
This fun Experiment Gift kit comprises a Premium quality 6 DIY kit and Plasticware, Glassware, Electronics and Lab equipment to make learning fun & enables a deeper understanding of science concepts.
Stern quality testing procedures have been taken on our products to ensure safety while doing experiments.
This Experiment kit can be given as an ideal gift for children who are interested in Science and Science activities.
All the Laboxd products are developed, manufactured and packaged in India.
Below is the list of DIY and Experiment List:
- Making of Anemometer
- Kaleidoscope -- DIY Kit with manual
- Pinhole Camera --- DIY Kit with manual
- Periscope --- DIY Kit with manual
- Electric Circuit with Switch - Conductor & Insulator--- DIY Kit with manual
- Newton Disc–DIY Kit 1 set
- Effect of exhaled air on lime water--Test tube, Lime water, Straw
- Chemical Reactions-Displacement reaction: Zinc metal, Dilute sulphuric acid, Test tubes. (Zinc reacts with dil. sulphuric acid. Hydrogen gas is evolved, with an effervescence)
9. Chemical Reactions: Copper sulphate solution, Iron filings, Test tube. When a few pieces of iron are dropped into a blue coloured copper sulphate solution, the blue colour of the solution fades and eventually turns green.
- Chemical Reactions- Decomposition reaction: Ferrous sulphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Test tubes
When ferrous sulphate solution is added to sodium hydroxide solution, a dirty green ppt. of ferrous hydroxide is formed.